Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Ka'anapali Beach Owners Check Here (by Charles S.):

I would not worry very much. I am a gold owner and they make very clear to us that it is NOT guaranteed to have a specific room. Like all points levels it's not guaranteed. You have a CONTRACT for your room to be a deluxe ocean view and you should have just that.

julie1368 wrote:
We are KBC "traditional owners" and just found out that that the crooks at DRI are now allowing their platinum and gold members to reserve specific rooms where we can merely request what we would like. Just another example of how they are trying to squeeze us out. We really need to have a traditional owners website and association so that we can preserve our rights and what we originally bought. Thanks for reading. We at at KBC right now having a great time in a good unit. I am wondering how much longer we will be able to get a good unit when every year they erode our rights a little more. We spent plenty to buy 2 weeks in deluxe ocean view and just want to come here every year. We have seen our maintenance fees increase lots and even paid the assessment way back when. What is a honest person to do? We went to the owners update. Out salesman told us that he really wanted to be down at the ocean front location selling to the DRI Owners, the traditional owners are entertained up in the old Happy Hour venue, apparently we are a hard sell. We are still having a great time at KBC but we keep getting the feeling that our days are numbered. Anyone else feel that way? And what can we do about it?