Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Ka'anapali Beach Owners Check Here (by Michele L.):

Julie1368 we are in the same boat! We don't want points, we are fine with a week in a two bedroom, our problem is now we can only get a two bedroom unit with a mountain view because points people can book before us, our purchase has lost it's value it used to be you could only stay in a two bedroom if you owned a two bedroom, now all you have to do is have enough points and you can stay in a two bedroom. They are SO rude to us when we go for an owner update, all they want to do is convert us to points and tell us how stupid we are for not converting....literally he told my husband what a stupid mistake he was making for not converting...we didn't get one update on what's going on with the property. My mom is a points owner and came home with all sorts of news on upgrades and changes to the property. If there is a FB page or web page (or lawsuit)for traditional weeks owners I'd love to join it