Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: belaire golf resort and spa (by Anthony A.):

Well said, Rodrigo! I am sorry that you are receiving all of this venting from unhappy victims of the Belaire scam. My wife and I visited you in your office on a trip to PV, and we were very happy with the service we received. The total cost for us came to $241.00 USD; this included notary fees and translator fees. There have been no other costs. That is the way it works with a class action suit. The lawyers won't get paid unless there is a judgement...and we get something from the judgement. If we get a judgement, but can't collect anything, because the Copala family (who are American citizens) have no assets in Mexico, the lawyers will also get nothing. To my wife and I, having already lost over $30,000 USD, $241.00 is a very small amount to spend on the chance that we will win. The way I look at it, even if there is no payout, it will cost the crooks a large amount of money in legal fees...and I expect that their lawyers will want it in advance. However, if you don't want to join the class action, by all means DON'T. However, if you do want to join, you will have to do the work. You can do all of it in the U.S. of Canada, but it will cost you a lot more than doing it in Mexico. My wife and I just combined an appointment with Rodrigo with our regular trip to PV. We go about once a year, get our teeth, glasses, and hearing aids looked after, and that pays most of the cost of a lovely holiday. However, I am really sick of reading diatribes from you people venting at Rodrigo. As we say back home, either shot or get off the pot! I and my wife are VERY HAPPY WITH THE SERVICES WE HAVE RECEIVED SO FAR!