Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Vida Vacations/ Vidanta What Would Disney Do? (by Christie R.):

I am posting AGAIN to continue bringing awareness to how Vida Vacations/Vidanta deceived me.

Because I'm still an owner I receive their promo emails. I think that this new partnership with Cirque du Soleil is wonderful for the folks who purchased it as a vacation vehicle. Unfortunately I fell hook, line and sinker for their investment pitch and I am not in a position to use it, so I'm stuck.

Vidanta is obviously attempting to get into the space where Disney, Universal Studios and other premium theme parks exist. And there's little doubt they will achieve it.

So my question is, would Disney ignore their Members having been sold using fraudulent sales practices? Doubtful.

If Vidanta really is the leader they are say they are, how then do they reconcile with situations such as mine? I think it's pretty safe to say that given the overwhelming evidence I have that I was deceived Disney would not support the tactics perpetrated upon me.

So if Vidanta wants to be mentioned in the same breath as Disney can they ignore people like me? Forget about my posts, they are either the next Disney and all that it entails or they're not.

Please properly deal with my situation and reject fraud and deception.

Your call Vidanta.

Christie.