Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Dream Travel Condos anyone? (by Casey C.):

Tonya, you only continue to indict yourself and your company with your rebuttals to my comments. A business owner who cannot clear out their voice mail on their business line is one that is not serving their customers very well. I called the number that is listed on your website and the pay pal receipt i received from you. I don't know whether that number is a land line or cell number. The onus of responsability lies with you, not your customers to determine what line they call you on. If you know you cannot manage your land line voice mail, I would suggest that you list an alternate number that you may actually answer or at the very least check voice mail on. I do not believe anyone reading these post would think that I have acted out of line. I booked a condo with you 8 months before my arrival. You were paid 8 months before my arrival. I think it is reasonable that in 8 months you could secure a confirmation number for a client who has paid you. 6 weeks before my trip I emailed you for a confirmation number. You indicated it would be sent to me 14 days before my departure date. I waited and did not receive one. I then emailed again and then you said it would be to me 7 days before my departure. When that time once again came and past I emailed again only because you never answered your phone. At that time you emailed me back saying their was a glitch and it would be another 48 hours. After the two previous lies and no way to contact you by phone, I told you I wanted a confirmation number by 5pm that day. Rather than provide a good working number to discuss it, you simply emailed back saying you would refund my money and I was no longer a client. I think anyone that would be a potential customer of Dream Travel Condos would feel that I was the one that was reasonable and that you failed to act a as a responsible business owner. Yes, I am sure my family will have a great time in Aruba, as we have in the past. Additionally, I would suggest that you spend your time cleaning out your voice mail and tend to your customers rather than continuing to respond to post about your inept customer service.