Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Dream Travel Condos anyone? (by Tonya W.):

Again I am very sorry you were disappointed and at this point there isn't much else to say. I deal with clients and owners and other businesses all the time and if I don't get an answer my reply is simply, "I have tried calling you at the number on your website/agreement and get a full voicemail, is there an alternate number available". It's amazing how well that works and I've never met anyone who refused to offer an alternate number. Instead of doing that you went full on anger mode and started making demands that obviously given the system downtime I could not immediately meet by 5pm which was your cutoff time before you contacted your card for a dispute. You keep referring to that full voicemail and yet you started your calls and emails on Sunday, a day that anyone with a family and/or Christian beliefs such as myself sets aside for their day to enjoy their loved ones and worship if their jobs allow them to. I don't sit around calling myself to check for a full voicemail as I can clear it at 8 and it can be full again by 10 from client calls and of course the lovely telemarketers offering all the services they want to provide. At this point I am not sure why you are still calling me anyway unless it is for harassment since we no longer have any agreements between us. Look on the bright side though, by behaving the way you did and being unwilling to let the system repost you made another family very happy. They ended up with the Oceanside unit that was to be your's and they couldn't be happier. Again I do hope you have a great time in Aruba and I hope you have a very Merry Christmas.