Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Vida Scam Tips.....C.E.O. Mr. Chavez Please Review. (by Rob G.):

http://thegrandmayanscamhelp.blogspot.mx/2013_07_01_archive.html

This link is a production from Vida Vacations/Grand Mayan, look at it quickly because once Vida realizes how absurd it is, it will come down. But I will post a few clips from it so it will live in infamy. I name Mr. Chavez in the headline as per Mayans instructions, below is an excerpt;

So generally it takes a little time to infiltrate these companies, though we have our methods that we won´t disclose but it is certainly effective. Once we have infiltrated a timeshare company and exposed its true nature, there are three things that Grand Mayan can do to halt the timeshare scam company from doing what it does best: 1.Grand Mayan Palace Scam Unit will review all timeshare scam complaints and compile a brief that we will then send to the governing body of real estate here in Mexico. 2.Grand Mayan Palace will determine what hotel that the timeshare company is operating from an add it to our Hotel Black List that we shall be releasing shortly. 3.Place a general warning on our two websites, warning vacationers about the dangers of this timeshare scam. 4.Contact the C.E.O. of the timeshare scam company detailing the actions that we will take against them in an attempt to sufficiently posture enough so that they change locations. If you have any information that can help the Grand Mayan Palace effort to warn people and aid victims of timeshare scams and fraud please contact us.

This would be laughable if it were not so tragic, here they are telling consumers how to avoid exactly what they do.....

Next is exactly the reason I am in this position, I used the "Reliable Broker" they gave me and got hosed for $54,000.

2nd Grand Mayan Scam Tip The second Grand Mayan scam tip is always use Mayan Resort affiliated timeshare businesses. All timeshare resale businesses approved by Mayan Resorts offer reliable and trustworthy products. There are timeshare resale companies that don't do as they promise. There are also timeshare businesses that use high pressure sales tactics. All Grand Mayan affiliated timeshare businesses will help you avoid fraud and find the right timeshare at the best price.

To remind everybody the Broker that I was lucky enough to pick (Resort Rental Mexico) is under Federal indictment for fraud, looking at 320 yrs....BTW Bernie Madoff got 150yrs. This is their idea of reliable, top of their list no less.

Mr. Chavez, I am guilty of believing your sales teams ....nothing more. These words above are Vidanta's please take responsibility.

Rob G