Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Dream Travel Condos anyone? (by Lorilee L.):

please, file your objection to reinstatement. She failed to get the schedules filed on time. You have until March 20th to file your objection. If you need a sample of how to do that let me know rhonnaw007@gmail.com Calling the FTC isn't going to produce anything,,,,and I'm sorry but that's true....but it won't hurt....it's just because the FTC chases big fish - like people that steal millions and millions,,,,,I wish it wasn't true. But right now,,,,it is necessary to file an objection to reinstatement as that has a hard deadline of March 20th. If you are interested email me and I can get you a sample of how to do that. Take care!

caseyc76 wrote:
Well folks, I started this thread several months ago and called out Tonya and Dream travel as a ponzi scheme. It has now all come true.I just have to say this because one of tonyas last text to me was " you are only one person, you cannot effect my business of over 10000 customers". Famous last words. Tonya I told you I would not relent until you got justice. This is just the beginning. More to come.