Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Open Letter to Steve Cloobeck, Diamond Resorts International CEO (by Raymond G.):

Hi my name is Raymond Gonzalez Jr. and I have seen all your under cover shows. And I want to tell you that you did a Amazing Job. You were Out standing OMG I saw all the Under cover bosses show and you were the Best . Hi FIVE IT LOL Well any way me and my Girl friend will love to come work for you. We would like to go to one of the resorts and get the proper Training, Because we know you real strict on that LOL. I would not mind working the Rest of my life for man like you. I live in NYC Brooklyn NY and I Lived a real ruff life I am seeking a change in that because I was a Commercial truck driver and now I am unemployed because of my child Support issue. They revoked my license this has me so stressed I have been working on and off at dead end jobs here in NYC I always dreamed of becoming a General manger some day. I worked for Chapel Sales Inc. I was one of the top ten sales men out of 200 people I have proper customer service skills well I have the gift to gab. I PRAY TO GOD THAT YOU READ THIS LETTER PERSONALLY. I Admire what you did and it touched my heart God bless you and your Family. PS. I will be looking forward on hearing from you. Sincerely RAYMOND GONZALEZ MY EMAIL IS hifiveit2014@gmail.com oh by the way if you ever need someone to go under cover for u let me know it feel of charge lol