Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit (by Sally W.):

jonathan2 wrote:
I am not giving anything back to the Manhattan Club and am not paying them anything else as long as the NYS AG is involved. As I have said before in this post and others, I believe the best thing we can do is stay organized and as united as possible. In my opinion the best way to do this is through a NY real estate attorney who can filter any information that we give him and decide what is important and pass this on to the AG office. Our group which now consists of 19 people is represented by such an attorney and he has been interviewed by Jeff Weir. I am hoping we can get a larger group involved and have even more influence with the AG investigation.

I don't understand the wisdom of paying an unknown lawyer to filter our information and decide what he will pass on to the AG. Sounds like an unnecessary middleman. The AG can decide for himself what is important and relevant to his case. The AG is taking info from all TMC owners - write to/email him directly. Also, sending the same info to the FTC sounds like an excellent and useful (and no-cost) solution for action.