Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Renting through Concierge Realty (by John G.):

I own four weeks with Marriott. Fortunately I found out about Concierge Realty and they have been a real blessing to rent out my weeks every year since 2012! They do an outstanding job! Their rental process is easy, smooth and safe on both sides: the week owner's and the renter's . The way how Concierge Realty works is great. They are a real estate agency that reasonably profits only if they rent or sell your week. For the week owners no money or fees upfront are requested differently from other untrustworthy companies (I have been burned in the past, unfortunately). For the renters Concierge Realty places the rental fee in an escrow account legally protecting the renters rights. They monitor very diligently and professionally the transaction from the beginning to the end. I love their mission! They help the owners to rent out their weeks and help the renters to rent beautiful villas for a 30-50% lower rate than retail price (if even available on the open market). Everyone is really nice at Concierge Realty. I worked mostly with Stephanie Martinez. She is excellent, very courteous, quick and efficient, always prompt and clear in her communications, easy to be reached, a real joy to deal with. Five Stars to Concierge Realty and Stephanie!!