Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Wyndham's new "Ovation" program offers exit solutions for their owners... interested? (by Bob C.):

We HAD 726,000 Wyndham Points at LaCasada in San Antonio. Last November Wyndham bought the points back at 20 cents on a dollar. Hated to take such a loss, but at least I did not have to PAY a resale company to take it off my hands. We also have a week in Maui from DIAMOND and they will NOT do anything, so I paid a company $1650 to get my name off the deed and maintenance fees. We started the process in Feb. and they said Diamond is very slow, but the company expects our transfer/buy out to be completed by Aug. 15. It really feels good not to owe $5000 in maintenance fees. We spent a week in Harrisonburg, VA in June for less than $500 at the Massanutten Resort and have made arrangements through VRBO to spend a week in AZ in Sept. over Labor Day for under $500. We usually take 3 weeks of vacation every year but will now have spending money to take more. We are both retired. In November, Wyndham didn't have a name for the "graceful exit" program...