Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Wyndham's new "Ovation" program offers exit solutions for their owners... interested? (by Maria J.):

I have been trying to get rid of my Membership for over 5 years. I have yet to have a Wyndham vacation without a problem. At Cypress Palms I'm talking moving toilets same unit had a dishwasher that wasn't attached pubic hair in the shower, another trip the ceiling had a crack and leak, next trip they were power washing and got debris on my 2 week old car and water was coming under the door and caused a mini flood . Filthy conditions Rocky mountain Tennessee, stains on sheets gouges in furniture. In Emerald Grande in Destin we were checked into a room with an iron mark burnt into the rug. Bonnet Creek the oven door was broken, the kitchen towels had stains. When we complained about guests drinking beer in glass bottles and smoking in the lazy river we were told they didn't want to embarrass those guests. Star Island 3 months ago our unit had a TV the didn't work mold on the cutting board and on the sink sprayer, stains on the couch an on a previous trip our living room had one cable service and the bedroom had another, I tripped on the rug and when they lifted it there was a whole the size of the a softball that they covered up. I have tried to sell back my timeshare and been told my contract was not eligible and the solution to the problems I was having was to buy more points since I was only a silver member.

kyliec wrote:
We have been talking to Wyndham about their new program, Ovation, which was quietly announced to Wyndham owners a few weeks ago. The company isn't offering concrete details, but appears they are ready to customize exit solutions for their owners who no longer use their timeshares.

Jeff Weir has written an informative article for us with much more detail on this topic - look for a link to it in our e-mail newsletter next week (make sure you are subscribed in Your Account).

IF YOU ARE A WYNDHAM OWNER, interested in what solutions Wyndham will offer to you, take us along for the ride! We would love to follow several owners as they contact Wyndham for a solution to see whether this program is all they are claiming it to be. If you're interested, please post here and Jeff will follow up with you.