Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Open Letter to Steve Cloobeck, Diamond Resorts International CEO (by David K.):

mariab418 wrote:
Good Afternoon,

Dear Mr. Cloobeck I am a time share owner with Mystic Dunes for over ten years. In my last stay I was over charged 105.00 for supposedly leaving the place dirty. I have never encountered such accusations. I did not leave the place filthy and I have been trying to resolve this issue. I have left several messages time after time and no manager ever returns my call. I am very disappointed and feel the need to bring this to your attention.

Thank you, Maria Baltazar

Maria Baltazar -- If you really think that Steve Cloobeck reads this I would be glad to sell you the Booklyn Bridge for $10 bucks.

Even he did read it do you actually think he cares? Did you watch that Undercover Boss show and were gullible enough to believe he cares about anything other than separating you from your money?

Get real lady. Your best chance of resolving this is to call Diamond directly and find out who is the person who is responsible for supervising the site managers in the region where your resort is located. Also -- the next time you go to that place take 10 seconds to get out your cell phone and take a picture of how you left it -- that way if they are making false accusations you can prove it, as well as threaten to take them to small claims court if they bill you.

I never cease to be amazed at how naive some people are.