Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Anyone have experience with Castle Law Group, PC out of Tennessee (by Dollie M.):

In October 2015 we signed up with Castle Law Group out of Tennessee. They began their sales pitch just like yours. "Has anyone ever been lied to by a timeshare representative............." They promised to begin their process to force Westgate to release us from our contract due to fraud the day they received our commitment check. They promised the communication would be very open and frequent with us--every time they sent or received correspondence. They also had a money back guarantee. We heard nothing for a month. When we called the representative that I originally spoke with, the phone went to voice mail. He never returned my call. I tried another number in which I was supposed to speak with "my" assigned legal assistant. The receptionist I spoke with said she was not available. She had many excuses as to why the process had not been started. She thanked me graciously for being understanding. My reply was, "I don't know what gave you the idea I am understanding. You are acting just like the Westgate Timeshare representatives." I got busy with holiday travel. I am just now making it a top priority to do what I can to get our money back.