Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Wyndham's new "Ovation" program offers exit solutions for their owners... interested? (by Angela R.):

Just FYI owners this site is monitored by Wyndham corporate so I will keep my responses brief. We have a private fb group for this reason. I actually had one of my owners contacted by Wyndham legal wanting to know who Taught them how to use their points like this, so very cautious on here. But if you properly use the system you can easily offset ANY expenses you have and still take your summer trip. This of course is increasingly difficult to do if your not familiar with the reservation system, as long as Wyndham holds prime inventory for rental through major ota's. I love how they blame this on the owners and came out with a new policy this year limiting the number of rooms any owner can book this is simply to come back their competition for Rental which they do out of the wyndham resort section since the worldmark owners sued and won their case