Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Wyndham's new "Ovation" program offers exit solutions for their owners... interested? (by Tracey S.):

freda159 wrote:
"There are a few properties in the Wyndham program that if the owner bought direct then, the owner might be offered 2 or 3 years use without additional MF's . . . ."

How does one discover whether or not their property (in my case, Ocean Blvd., N Myrtle Beach) is on that list? When I called Ovation for info, this was not mentioned as a possibility--although it was stated in Jeff's article about the program. Do we have to start the process first, & then haggle with them?

I don't know about Ocean Blvd. I kind of doubt it. But if you bought more than 300,000 points direct and have it paid off you might have a chance if you call back and try negotiating. If you own less or bought resale than I don't think you will have any luck other than getting out for nothing through Ovation. On the other hand if you own more than 185,000 annual or there about you probably can sell for a few hundred dollars or more depending on the number of points. Wyndham does drag out the process for resales so expect it to take 2-6 months longer than giving it back through ovation. Either way you have to keep the MF's current.