Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Diamond Resorts International (DRI) "THE CLUB" Points Program & Converting your Week to Points (by Michael D.):

sarip2 wrote:
I read about this one old lady who even couldn't sell her house to her children because of the timeshare?! If I understood correctly.. Its so out of my head! Like a big joke or something. Cant believe what I'm reading. And those con artists can continue scamming people into these systems, like their selling methods were legal in any circumstances those salesmen do?

You are right, scammers.... Its like selling air, the points system is basically corrupt... They can sell an unlimited number of points, and actually no one knows how many points Diamond Resorts has already sold... It is so convoluted that even a forensic accountant would take years to unravel this fraudulent system... Once you buy in, you are almost an indentured debtor, they will threaten to ruin your credit, and refuse to release you even if you do not ever use your membership, they will demand payment of annual maintenance fee's ( that will increase far faster than inflation many time increases are 15-35%)...[IN MY OPINION ] Diamond Resorts is an ongoing criminal enterprise...