Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Wyndham's new "Ovation" program offers exit solutions for their owners... interested? (by Angela R.):

Good glad to see they finally got caught. 3% to charity was such a con. I'm referring to a very small non profit. I have owners who give them points to use as well as rent for a discount. I've dealt with them a lot and very credible organization. They have zero paid staff and all done volunteer. They aren't in the timeshare business just sent families suffering from cancer on trips to the resorts. Those are the facts to whom I'm referring to.

donp196 wrote:
NEVER pay anyone money to take your timeshare. The IRS is cracking down on the phony charity scams. They demand a large upfront fee then they put your timeshare on Ebay for $ 1.00 . There is no charity just a scam to get your upfront money. Timesharing Today just printed an article that says the Government has filed charges against Donate for a Cause for income tax fraud. The people who took a deduction off their taxes for the so called donations are going to have to pay penalties and interest when the IRS gets them. Don't fall for this SCAM !! . If anyone gives them money they will not only lose their hard earned money but they will be subject to civil and criminal penalties down the road. If you want a lot of sleepless nights then by all means go along with the scam.