Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Open Letter to Steve Cloobeck, Diamond Resorts International CEO (by James C.):

Regarding selling or canceling a timeshare, forget thinking you are going to sell it like real estate or give it away for $1 on ebay. The escalating maintenance fees will nix those deals. There are many scammers out there that will by happy to take your money and leave you with less money and still own those maintenance fees. Is there any legitimate resources available? Yes! You have to search to find them and then do due diligence before committing your hard earned money. I owned a timeshare that went bankrupt and was taken over by Diamond Resorts. My maintenance fees tripled and have been going up ever since. I heard about Timeshare Exit Team and did my homework. I was, of course, skeptical of their claim that they have a 100% success rate and if they fail, they will return your money. After contacting the appropriate agencies I decided to hire the company. Today, I am free of my Diamond Resort timeshare. Am I shill for the company? Hardly! It worked for me and it might be right for you. You won't know unless you contact them and do your own research.