Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Wyndham's new "Ovation" program offers exit solutions for their owners... interested? (by Stu M.):

timr344 wrote:
So, if I contact Wyndham, explain a dire medical situation with proof available if requested, ask for assistance in selling my membership, but don't ask them specifically about the Ovation program, they won't bother mentioning it? What a company!

I'd be the last guy in line to DEFEND the likes of Wyndham with its Cendant/Fairfield lineage, BUT you might want to consider that the rep(s) you talked to may not have known about Ovation and/or may have had no authorization (in a typically rigid and structured call center environment) to suggest or mention ANYthing.

So, one more time: Call Wyndham, forget the direness of the medical situation, and simply ASK clearly and plainly about the Ovation program. Have your deed(s) at hand so you can tell them where your points are deeded, whether you are paid off or up-to-date on your loan(s) and maintenance fee(s), etc. Your situation and/or your particular Wyndham timeshare(s) may or may not qualify. But as many in this on-going conversation can testify, there IS an Ovation program and it looks like quite a few have gotten rid of their unwanted timeshare ownerships by participating in it.