Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit (by Cookie L.):

If it gets you out of your MC timeshare and you don't have to pay maintenance fees, you don't use it and you enjoy going there why not? I would make sure you read everything before signing so your not stuck with still having it. You can always try to find a local real estate attorney before you commit to look over paperwork if it's overwhelming. Our trade went very smoothly at Vidanta but I don't know about other resorts. Not sure where your resort is in Mexico but if it's in Cancun, Cabo or Puerto Vallarta area I'm sure you won't have any issues finding an attorney to review the paperwork for you at a reasonable price. You can check on line the next time you go and set it up beforehand. Timeshares in Mexico are not deeded like MC but that may not be a big deal for you.

melody517 wrote:
Cookie, when did you make your trade in Mexico? We also have a timeshare in Mexico, and they offered to buy our MC timeshare last year. The paperwork was overwhelming and we gave up on the idea. Should we try again? We are with Vida Resorts.