Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit-Early Maintenance Fees (by Robert B.):

Kens211,

We've given up any hope of recovering anything from TMC due to the AG's investigation, and decided to stop throwing good money after bad. As I see it, TMC and its principals, Eichner et al, will get slap on the wrist as a result of the AG's action, promise to be good boys going forward, and promise to stop screwing people, and basically nothing will change. The fraud which has already taken place will be viewed as past history and can't be undone. We owners will see no compensation unless there is eventually a successful class action... years down the road. We'll still never actually recover any money, they'll just bankrupt the corporation and walk away thumbing their noses at us, keeping all the stolen money.

I expect the worst that will happen to non-payers is TMC (original or reconstituted structure) will take back our weeks by foreclosure or deed surrender and we'll be finished with this fiasco. In the meantime, I'm saving money every month by not paying the crooks.