Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Wyndham's new "Ovation" program offers exit solutions for their owners... interested? (by Suzan W.):

I hadn't known that they might work only with certain properties; the fellow asked where my points were and I told him and we went from there. I was told to do the paperwork as quickly as possible because they would be eager to get the points back into inventory for another sale. I hope that is true. I am willing to just walk away without getting any money for my points because I have lost a total of nearly $5000 trying to sell through third-party companies and another $800 listing them on a rental/sales site with not even a nibble. I recently explored companies that claimed to get people out of their contracts "legally" which would have cost me $7000, $6000, $4000, and $3000 - respectively. Wyndham charges nothing for what I am doing and they will give me three years of points to use-or-lose at no expense to me. I realized recently that if my fees increase by the average of 10% a year, I will spend over $100,000 in 20 years if I live that long; I have to get out from under that!

I know that some are not in the same place; I wanted to make money a few years ago but my focus now is on what I can save by getting out of this!

Good luck with your points or weeks! I hope you find a plan that will work for you. Suzan