Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: I worked at a timeshare SCAM....I want to tell you about it. (by Scott L.):

I understand that my comment may be removed as it may be perceived as advertising, but felt I could share something of value to this conversation.

My name is Scott Loughran, and I'm the director of marketing at ReedHein & Associates, dba Timeshare Exit Team. I do not allow any of our staff to comment on forums or contribute to community conversations in spaces like this. That decision is solely based on respect for your community of timeshare owners. James does not work for us, but I'm thankful he's a satisfied customer who wanted to help contribute to this community.

We, as a company, truly understand why some timeshare owners are so frustrated with their current or previous ownership situations. We even more understand why those seeking help to get out of their timeshares have such a rigid guard up - we elected to be in this service industry that has made timeshare owners into victims for a second time and so they put their guard up. Good for them! However, that doesn't mean that we operate by the morals and principles that riddle this exit industry. Timeshare Exit Team truly is going about this in the safest and most secure way for our customers.

Just because you can mow your own grass doesn't mean that you don't have the right to hire trustworthy help from a landscaper to render his service and expertise for a price. Many businesses in the service industry, including Timeshare Exit Team, are simply offering convenience, expertise, and guaranteed result for a price. No different from your dry cleaner or barber, just a different industry.

Again, I appreciate the opportunity to comment, but understand and apologize if my response intrudes on your community and space and therefore need to be flagged and/or removed. Best of luck in your desired outcomes no matter how you elect to go about it.

donp196 wrote:
Take your SCAM somewhere else James or who ever you really are. By the time people come to the forums for help they are smart enough to avoid shills like you.

You turn my stomach using the forum to troll for victims.

Since you claim they are legit then answer a few simple questions. Where is their actual office located..... not a mail drop address. What state are they licensed to do business in and the names of the officers and addresses for them. Anyone can create a website and use a mail drop box for an address. If you refuse to answer or cannot answer those questions then it's a SCAM!