Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: I worked at a timeshare SCAM....I want to tell you about it. (by Scott L.):

Hello donp196,

I elected not to claim what we do or how we do it because I was trying not to make this conversation an advertisement. Answers to these questions are available by attending our free one on one consultations at your local office. If we don't have an office in your neighborhood we also offer one on one private and secure webinars so you can get those answers in the consultation.

What we charge is also fully covered in the consultation. We don't quote pricing because literally every ownership situation is unique. Even two people who buy the same week at a resort, on the same day, at the same presentation, and with the same contract may have different exit prices simply because the two paid the commitments of the contract differently. Therefore they have changed the details of the ownership situation which was contractually identical the day they purchased. Mortgage balance remaining, or no? Is on delinquent while the other is current? Because not every potential customer knows their exact status we elect not to publish pricing. This is because if we quoted on what a customer thinks their ownership situation is, but later we find after reviewing their contract that the situation is different than what the quoted price supported, we feel that it would be unethical to change the price to support their actual situation. To refrain from this situation ever happening we chose to quote pricing after we have all the ownership details.

donp196 wrote:
All I hear from Scott is blah blah blah. Not one word about what they actually claim they do and how much they charge up front. They dazzle you with bs and lure you in and if you are naïve enough to fall for their scam they jerk you around until the period to dispute the charge on your credit card has expired.

Demand to see an actual contract in writing and they will probably hang up on you. They hide in the shadows and slither back into their rat holes at night.