Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: I worked at a timeshare SCAM....I want to tell you about it. (by Tam M.):

Please let everyone know why it is necessary for your FIRST CLASS FIRM to hire shady law firms such as Mitchell Sussman & Co in Palm Springs and Ken B Privett PLC in Pawnee, OK? Such law firms are used as "enforcers" threatening Homeowners Association with lawsuits if they refuse to accept a deed. Once this tactic is unsuccessful, they simply deed the timeshare week to a "Person" who will never be found. Needless to say, the original owner will still be on the hook depending on the HOA company policies in place. FOLKS WAKE UP, these guys are smooth scammers!!!!!!

scottl436 wrote:
Hello traudem, what is the scam you are referring to? Reading some of the comments in the strand it may sound like that guaranteeing to get you out is the concern, but it is not clear in your comment. You are saying we are "prentending to be an honest operation," and that people are falling "for your scams." When did you hire us to work on your exit? Working with us would have lead to experiences that would qualify these statements, but are contrary to my experience working at Timeshare Exit Team. If you wanted to contact me privately with your info I would be happy to investigate why your case with us lead to your unfavorable opinion about the integrity of our company. I'm sincerely surprised because even the customers who have received 100% refund because we were unsuccessful in exiting them (which is how our guarantee works,) don't have such negative opinion as you're sharing. Out of respect for the forum community I'd invite you to contact me directly if I can answer any questions for you, but I'll be assuming if the company or myself are addressed specifically on the thread then that individual who asked would like an answer on the forum.

traudem wrote:
Hello to Scott Loughran with TIME SHARE EXIT TEAM/REEDHEIN & ASSOCIATES. Please stop pretending to be an honest operation, your company should be out of business and it's amazing how many timeshare owners still fall for your scams.