Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: I worked at a timeshare SCAM....I want to tell you about it. (by TreSina S.):

I have a timeshare/vacation club but it is too hard to sale. I give up. I just give up. I know what it is worth, but everyone think it is a scam. I just came from Mexico. I jist paid the maintenance fee and I even had it listed for sale and rent. I agree with the comments abot going after shady folks.

Crying in Washington DC. Unhappy with timeshare. Its for families. We have no kids.

williams1146 wrote:
You just described every timeshare sales rep I've ever met. Why won't RedWeek and it's "moderators" go after the shady timeshare companies that screwed all these people over? I'll tell you why. It would hit too close to home. The timeshare industry is incestuous. These "moderators" are the same slimeballs that ripped off buyers to begin with. The world would be a better place if the timeshare and vacation club industry were eliminated and outlawed.

donp196 wrote:
All I hear from Scott is blah blah blah. Not one word about what they actually claim they do and how much they charge up front. They dazzle you with bs and lure you in and if you are naïve enough to fall for their scam they jerk you around until the period to dispute the charge on your credit card has expired.

Demand to see an actual contract in writing and they will probably hang up on you. They hide in the shadows and slither back into their rat holes at night.