Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Diamond Resorts reduces owner benefits again! (by Irene P.):

Cynthia Lashley This is why I can't read posts after sundown. I have forwarded your experience to DRI newly formed Consumer Advocacy, PR spokesperson Maya Pogoda (does not work for DRI) and DRI attorney.

Please Friend and PM me on Facebook at F/irene.parker.7923

I have made real progress working with the DRI departments above as a volunteer advocate. One outcome was incredibly positive. Very positive outcomes can happen, especially if you are a DRI owner who happens to be a media celebrity. A disabled senior female who needs a walker with an identical complaint has been stonewalled.

Here's the deal: I get your email through my Facebook. Because you provided your name they will be able to access your account already. This needs ASAP action before this crook bilks a million dollars from the unsuspecting by Monday. Thank you so much for coming forward as this will stop others being victimized like you have been. The PR lady is starting to come over to my side about DRIs reputation.