Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Has anyone dealt with Pacific Transfer inc. or selltimeshare.org ? (by Thelma S.):

I have been with this company about 5 years and recently they told me my file had been taken to a so called Michael Bell a lawyer and it should be finished soon! Bell had to be paid $300 for his work but every time I called they said MBell had not returned the papers . I paid them $1895 at the beginning . It's 3 deeds with Diamond resorts . I just cant afford their maintenance fees any more. At beginning I bought a week in BrAnson Mo. then converted and got points to make it 1500. I'm sure I started the process in 2012 and it's still not finished in 2017. I called every so often and this past week all the phone numbers associated with them are all busy! Trying to find a phone number that answers but I'm stuck! Does anyone has a phone that they will answer? I live in NY state so I'm far. I need the phones for BBB in California too. Help as I'm in my late years and need to get rid of this! Thanks!