Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Ka'anapali Beach Owners Check Here (by Dan R.):

vacationo wrote:
My wife and I purchased back when it was Ebassy Suites in 2000 and have enjoyed several vacations on the Island. Now with DRI at the management helm I can't afford to get to Hawaii and stay at KBC which is upsetting as we do enjoy our time there.

DRI Hiked the fees charged for KBC resort management from 950,000 in 2008 to 2.5 million in 2009 explaining that management fees were not inline withindustry standards, DRI being the industry standard of which they speak I'm sure (sounds alot like wool being pulled, if you ask me).

How does DRI say "SCREW YOU"? "TRUST" me... I did not join their "TRUST" program, but still I'm stuck funding thier corporate beast. Do these guy really have this much power over the owners? I have read nothing but bad new about DRI and thier underhanded tactics. How do we unravel these guys?

Cocerned Vacation Owner

Hello concerned owner, I saw your really old post from 2010. I also bought in 2000-2001 and really not happy about the huge increase in maintenance fees. Do you still own here? Dan Roth, cell: (805)368-1500, DanRoth911@aol.com