Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Class Action Against Diamond Resorts? (by Irene P.):

Thank you for posting about DRI Owners Advocacy Facebook. We work one on one with members through DRI Consumer Advocacy department. To date we have filed reports to DRI Consumer Advocacy on behalf of 40 members. There have been nine positive outcomes with the issue or complaint resolved. Some of the members, once the issue is resolved, have left DRI, some have scaled back their points to a lower loyalty level, some relinquished. If there is a negative outcome, complaints are filed with the appropriate attorney generals, CFPB, FTC, BBB and in the case of one high volume sales agent, having received identical outlandish and identical claims from members all over the country, I refer to the member's local FBI office. I have heard so many complaints from three sales centers in particular, I am now, as of today, referring those members also to their local FBI office. I spoke to the Tampa FBI field office today. The intake agent I talked to said this would definitely come under their jurisdiction. He said callers should select the white collar crime option. In the case of one the sales agent mentioned above, the outcome is always "he says he didn't say that" so request denied. As one former DRI Sales agent told me, it's a hamster wheel.