Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Manhattan Club Lawsuit (by Debbie B.):

My name is Debbie Bowen Spinelli & I would like to have my name added in the Settlement as a Owner who experienced much frustration there at TMC. All the comments regarding TMC were already mentioned by others & I've posted my grievances public on Redweek. I am available to testify to the Judge in Court as I live close......I already handed in my complaint to the NYS AG Office a few yrs ago....kept my records also. My Attorney told me the matter was already in the Court when I'd requested his services. So, not to be overlooked I'm posting this again in this forum. Thank you for all your efforts as its time for the matter to be settled ASAP.

alexc100 wrote:
MC owners opened a lawsuite / class action in regards to the MC resrvations.

Everyone who is inerested to join the class action please contact me at alexcrystal22@gmail.com

You will be asked to fill out the Survey and send it or email the lawyer's office. It is urgent! Regards, Alex

This e mail address did not go thru.....I am writing all of my concerns in breech of their contract made to me to the Judge & Owners Attorneys on Record.