Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Bogus "Better Business Lodging"? (by KC):

I have owned, used, sold (and occasionally rented) timeshares for nearly 35 years. During those 3+ decades, including regular participation in numerous timeshare organizations and timeshare-related Internet sites, I have NEVER even HEARD of "Better Business Lodging" before --- except right here in this one particular RedWeek forum thread.

Draw your own conclusions from this observation. I recommend taking unsubstantiated "endorsements" for unknown "businesses" with a grain of salt. It may or not be the case here, but know and understand that it is not uncommon for "shills" to use timeshare discussion forums to post phony, fabricated, positive "endorsements" for their own dubious "business" in order to promote (for free) their own operation. Also please take note of charlesl398's subtle reference above to paying a required "upfront fee" (ALWAYS a red flag). Just sayin'... As those yellow road signs sometimes advise, proceed with caution.

P.S. This entire thread has absolutely nothing to do with the actual forum subject of "Timeshare Exchanges" in the first place. The thread should instead be in the more appropriate "Buying, Renting and Selling Timeshares" forum --- but here it is anyhow.