Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Open Letter to Steve Cloobeck, Diamond Resorts International CEO (by Carol B.):

Hello Mr Cloobeck, I just wanted to comment on seeing you on undercover boss. I was so impressed by how you could be a strong CEO with your employees. But also be forgiving and getting them back on track with second chances. I have been in the workforce for almost 30years. Raising two sons after my first marriage and never. As a woman having a understanding boss. Now in my fifties and still fighting with my last employee just to retire peacefully. It's just nice to see some employers do care:).when this does happen I am going to check out Diamonds time share, because in the past mysecond husband and my self have had two bad timeshare experience. One we bought 3 years ago and we're still trying to get something back out of it. But again just wanted to send you a pat on the back on the show.Mrs. Bailey.Smile