Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Looking for help! (by Cody S.):

Hi Linda - my name is Cody Seaman and I am desperately trying to help my aging parents stop paying for their time-share at Los Abrigados. I'm at my whit's end and I saw your post from 2015 and thought I would grasp at straws to see if you still have your time-share or successful of getting rid of it? I greatly appreciate your time!!!

My direct email address is, if you would prefer continuing this convo there and outside of "Red Week".

Thank you! Cody Seaman

lindab618 wrote:
I am an owner of a time-share at Los Abrigados in Sedona, AZ. With the Diamond International takeover of ILX (original timeshare company), my "points" are not enough to use during the peak times, although my original purchase gave me the right to book any one of the 52 weeks of the year, without restriction. DI's response to me about the loss of value, is to buy more points.

I feel your pain. I have no intention of putting any more money into what is already a bad situation (sharply rising annual maintenance fees).