Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Open Letter to Steve Cloobeck, Diamond Resorts International CEO (by David K.):

sherryd128 wrote:
Mr Cloobeck:

If I do not receive a reimbursement that was turned down from one of your resorts of my missing/stolen property. I am reporting the employees involved and you to the Financial Consumer Protection Agency. I was assured by the loss mitigation Department Ryan Klye, from Cypress Point Resort in Orlando that I would get reimbursed then I received a rejection letter.

I appreciate a prompt response concerning this matter when I stayed at this Resort for six days, and had no choice but to move to another room due to the room not being serviced with no air conditioning in Orlando .

Kind Regards, Sherry L. DeTata, MSL Law

I am so sick of stupid people like like the person who wrote the above who are so deluded to think that Steve Clookbeck would give a rat's patootie about your problem even when he owned and ran DRI, much less now when he is completely out of the picture. Before you embarass yourself with a ridiculous and pointless post why don't you read the ones which came before? Also if you are interested in in writing to the people who actually own DRI, maybe you've heard of something called Google?