Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Manhattan Club Lawsuit (by Dks):

Angelo, this is an investigation by the Attorney General of NY, Eric Schneiderman, into the fraud of Bruce Ian Eichner/The Manhattan Club. It is not a lawsuit (the title of the forum is misleading). If you want to understand what is going on, I suggest you go back several or more pages in the forum and catch up and/or go to the articles written by Jeff Weir, a journalist with Redweek who has been reporting on the situation for the last 3 years or more. His articles can be found on the Redweek website and are an excellent synopsis of the situation.

amylonakis wrote:
To whom it may concern,

We are owners at the Manhattan Club I would consider joining this lawsuit. I haven't paid my fees in the last two years because we are considering giving up the time share property. We have not been able to confirm any of the dates we wanted.

What are you asking for as damages and what are you expecting from us? What are the expected outcomes and time lines?

Kind regards, Angelo Mylonakis 514-830-4900

alexc100 wrote:
MC owners opened a lawsuite / class action in regards to the MC resrvations.

Everyone who is inerested to join the class action please contact me at alexcrystal22@gmail.com

You will be asked to fill out the Survey and send it or email the lawyer's office. It is urgent! Regards, Alex