Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: I worked at a timeshare SCAM....I want to tell you about it. (by Lance C.):

michelleo193 wrote:
I want to buy a timeshare in Coronado Beach Resort from an owner. Where is a reputable place to do that?

Do you mean that you already have a tentative deal in place with a current owner to buy his timeshare or are you looking to buy from any current owner right now? If it is the latter, then check out RedWeek's "Rent Or Sell My Timeshare" link at the top of these pages and look for the listings of that resort. If you find one in which you are interested, remember that you have to pay RedWeek's membership fee of $15 to be able to contact the owner.

Other possible sites to check for units up for sale are E-Bay, Craigslist, My Resort Network, and Timeshare Users Group (aka "TUG). You might even be able to contact the resort and ask if it has a resale program where current owners are listing their units for sale. Another reputable option is ltrba.com which is a website of Licensed resale brokers. They might have some units that they are trying to sell.