Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Has anyone dealt with Pacific Transfer inc. or selltimeshare.org ? (by KC):

larac37 wrote:
I paid them money over 5 years ago. I always got the run around. It was the second company I tried to get rid of my timeshare (Club Regina in Puerto Vallarta). Now I'm looking into TimeshareExitTeam and the Newton Group, each of which charge ~$5,000 to get out of contracts. I wish there was an easier way. I've been paying maintenance fees since 2005 and see no end in sight. I can't give mine away. It's so frustrating.

You need to get a grip on the fact that NO ONE can get you out of a legally binding contractual obligation, no matter how much money you throw at them in your desperation. NO "escape / rescue / exit / relief" outfit has any magic beans or secret processes. NONE!

If you just plain STOP paying fees to that Mexican outfit, they will cancel your "membership" --- so what? Why keep paying those parasites for something that you don't want? After all, you don't actually OWN anything there, you merely have a right to use (RTU) contract to access and utilize the property. You are certainly not going to get any money back in ANY scenario, so why not just STOP throwing good money after bad? What am I missing here?