Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: The Manhattan Club Lawsuit - RedWeek's Report & Most Recent Info (by Chris V.):

williamm465 wrote:
william

"That does not mean we can renaig on what we signed unless it is directly connected to his misdeeds." your quote;\ MISDEEDS.............DEFINITELY INDEED. WHAT MORE TO YOU NEED: LIES AT PURCHASE, EXPONENTIALLY, EXORBITANTLY INCREASING MAINTENANCE FEES, LIES, FRAUD, SHAMS...........NEED I GO ON. MISDEEDS?...............INDEED. EICHNER NULLIFIED AND VOIDED HIS OWN CONTRACT. WHY SHOULD OWNERS CONTINUE TO PAY MAINTENANCE FOR A NONEXISTENT CONTRACT?

"When you do that you actually sound like Donald Trump.

".........again, your quote. where dies trump fit into this picture? perhaps you have your comparisons somewhat mismatched.

william, think twice before criticizing others if you choose to pay these exorbitant maintenance fees perhaps this may be your way of disposing of your discretionary income. this is not true for most of MANHATTAN CLUB OWNERS. those not paying have valid reasons for not doing so.

chris

No--I live in Maine. I retired to Maine from NJ. I missed going into Manhattan so I bought in to the Manhattan Club. I never heard of Mr. Eichner until this whole mess started. I agree that he is probably not very honest. He did some things and I hope he pays the price. That does not mean we can renaig on what we signed unless it is directly connected to his misdeeds.

I don't know what kind of membership you have. I have never belonged to RCI. I have seven days over a two year period--three days one year, four days the nest. Including taxes, it costs me just shy of $1500 a year. I just paid my two year maintenance fee of $2772.00. I pay taxes each year which brings my total to about $3000 for two years.

Isn't it interesting when people with whom you disagree make ridicules accusations. When you do that you actually sound like Donald Trump.