Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

HOT NEWS: AG Settles case with $6.5 million settlement against Manhattan Club (by Nathan Z.):

I have been following this thread for years and still can't believe the mix of comments. It's as if every day is Groundhog Day but before reaching the state of enlightenment! The only question remaining for me are the details of the formal settlement. The only thing I've heard about is the press release. Now that the AG has reached a settlement, the burden of a private attorney has been lightened; however, I still doubt any private attorney is likely to take on this case given the resources required to fund it, the amount of time required to litigate it and the difficulty of collecting enough to make it worthwhile. Most of the rest of the comments I have read are either speculation or personal invective or bickering about who is more worthy, none of which is helpful. Thank you again, Jeff and Redweek , for faithfully tracking this and being the only reliable source of information on this topic.