Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit (by Chris V.):

marthac189,

i've had the experience, and this is not an opinion........it's fact:

unless maintenance fees are paid for the reservation period that you want: " FUGGETTABOUTIT". your maintenance fee payment must be up-to-date BEFORE making reservations. the reservation dept may be able to tell you which of the dates you want are currently available, but no definite reservation can be made prior to maintenance payment.'

you could try to have the res dept hold the dates you want for a few hours, pay your maintenance fee, then book a definite reservation.

GOOD LUCK. i think we still miight be operating under "MR FRAUD, AKA, IAN EICHNER" until a legal settlement is available to us. who knows how long that might take? WE NEED HELP............................AND INFORMATION............. FOR US TO PROCEED FINANCIALLY BENEFICIALLY AND FAIRLY ACCORDING TO HOW THE LIES, SCAM, AND FRAUD HAS AFFECTED US ADVERSELY, FISCALLY AND OTHERWISE.

keep in touch.

chris

marthac189 wrote:
In the past my husband and I have been quite disturbed about the rising maintenance fees but have managed to pay them and get dates we liked if we booked 9 months ahead. Having to book so far in advance is incredibly inconvient and we have sometimes had to forfeit the days. Originally we looked into Redweek as a way to recoup some of the maintenance fee and we came across this group which I have been following for quite some time.

We just tried to make reservations. I checked and found the nights were available through Trivago. We then called member services and were told they were not available to us. They said they were the rental units and we are owners.

We have not paid our maintenance fee for this year yet because it is not due and because we understood from reading that it is advisable to try to make reservations before paying.

Any advice would be helpful. In addition paying the fee this year will be extremely difficult for us.