Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Manhattan Club Lawsuit SCAM CONTINUED (by Chris V.):

corinne, we have been duped beyond belief from the first second we sat in the second-floor horror chamber, aka sales office, of the infamous MANHATTAN CLUB. we, as owners, have continued to be (perhaps duped is not an appropriate word here) ignored as FINANCIALLY AND OTHERWISE INJURED PARTIES involved in this ill-called lawsuit, i..e., nysag vs TMC/eichner, et al. it should never have carried the moniker of "the manhattan club lawsuit" in this redweek.com forum. it should have been called "legal proceedings" or some other more appropriate name rather than a lawsuit. the outcome of this proceeding should be, in my opinion, an embarrassment to mr schneiderman, nysag and any of his deputies who took part in these proceedings. it certainly was a ridiculous outcome for the defendants who were, at one point in time of these proceedings, headed toward criminal accusations eichner had his cadre of brilliant attorneys deftly squash that attempt.............that i recall.

ok..........off my soapbox.........for this response to your comments. but more to come; discussing this issue is becoming a therapy session.

YES, YES, YES.......i will be a signatory to your letters to those politicos that you enumerated, currently in office. don't leave out governor cuomo who should get a special notification of the, in my opinion, poor handling of this legal matter by his attorney general, eric schneiderman, emphasizing the fact that we owners are still not financially or otherwise whole concerning our TMC ownership and that we have not yet benefitted from the nysag's victory. he garnered another feather in his legal cap for winning this case for the STATE, not at all assisting the very people (TMC OWNERS) who provided him with the information he needed to build his case from our unfortunate experiences as owners at TMC.

keep in touch.

chris

corinnes32 wrote:
I ran out of room but am almost done.

The AG's attorneys in the RE Bureau had seen our paperwork and read through our documents. Since the Asst AG, Defendants' attorneys AND the judge were changed, this settlement is nothing short of insulting!

So, a petition will be posted here when completed. Please sign and share when you receive it.

Thanks All! Corinne