Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit (by Dennis C.):

I think i'm a fairly logical person. I get why the NYSAG settled this case. There are a lot of very rich crooked politicians and wall street and real estate crooks with a lot of lawyers in New York State. The office spent 3 years of investigators and lawyers time in investigating and legal proceedings. While our situation is a high priority for us, it's a drop in the ocean of crimes that NYSAG is dealing with these days. What the AG got was a bad actor OUT of the TS business in NYS, and a different trajectory and perhaps somewhat promising future for TMC owners. At least 14,000 people invested $10-$30 thousand (or more) for time. It would be nice to think that all of the $200-$400 Million ??could be recouped and redistributed to all who've been defrauded, lied to, and screwed over. It ain't gonna happen at this point. Sorting out the future will be enough of a challenge for the Claims Administrator and the new owners... figuring out who is 'in good standing', who got denied time, who's records are OK at the Department of Finance, who's abandoned their contracts etc... That's where the action is going to be in the coming months-years.