Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Wyndham's "Ovation" program offers an exit... (by KC):

dianek92 wrote:
And what way is that? really interested. am really hesitant to sign anything again with Wyndham.

jenniferr830 wrote:
I was able to get ours canceled, not by OVATION. Not even sure what the heck that means. You guys have it allllll wrong, If thee resort has ANOTHER program offer, you all would just sign up, right? Cmon now! WAKE UP! Everyone keeps falling for these schemes. There is only 1 way to get the handcuffs off.

With all due respect, you are asking a question in response to a uninformed (maybe even a shill) post from way back in May, 2016. That post was likely placed as a vague "intro / promo" seeking to lure people toward some "upfront fee escape artist operation" of some sort with its' vague pitch line that "there is only one [conveniently unspecified] way to get the handcuffs off". That vague statement is both factually incorrect and just plain nonsense --- and frankly more than a little suspicious, at least in my personal opinion.

For the record, Wyndham's Ovation program was first implemented in 2015 and has been in place and operational since then (even if jenniferr830 is (quoting her own words here) "not even sure what the heck Ovation means".

*IF* whatever YOU have (within Wyndham) is fully paid up and you just want OUT and if what you have is accepted into the Ovation program, it would cost you ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to get out. If you still have any unpaid loan balance or unpaid maintenance fees, all bets are off --- in that case your Ovation application would not even be considered.

I am unclear about what your "hesitation" might be if you want to get "out" and can do so cleanly, lawfully, promptly --- and at absolutely NO cost whatsoever. What is it about ANY of those features that gives you pause? Many (i.e., thousands) of Wyndham owners have successfully used Ovation to get "out" during the past two years. I personally do not comprehend your apparent reluctance to take advantage of a FREE exit avenue for something that you probably could not give away for free in the open market anyhow (and if you could could, Wyndham would impose a $299 "transfer fee") --- but it is of course your own decision to make. Good luck, whichever course of action (or inaction) you choose.