Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: I worked at a timeshare SCAM....I want to tell you about it. (by Aj B.):

It's not just the attorneys that help The Time Share Exit Team aka Reed Hein & Associates who are the problem here in the US (I haven't heard of problems with the canadian branch), I wouldn't say their angels, but the TET is managed by a CEO who is a sycophant and a very self-aggrandizing predator who thinks he can get away with anything. His male senior leaders are all about how much money they can get, and the women managers who hide the crazy (themselves "involved" or related to him) just make it worse turning a blind eye as long as they get paid and get to do what they want. Who actually ever really sues a guy with more money anyway? right? He does whatever he wants, they lie to customers all the time, they'll tell you not to talk to the attorneys, they make you sign a power of attorney and act on your behalf...often misinforming you along the way. Maybe they'll get you out of your timeshare, but you'll likely have ruined your credit or have to declare bankruptcy too.