Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Wyndham's new "Ovation" program offers exit solutions for their owners... interested? (by Stu M.):

briant332 wrote:
I successfully helped my mom return her 580,000 points back in early December.... It turns out they entered me into the "Inventory Return" program which does NOT include the 3 years of points. I should have instead explicitly asked to enroll in the "Limited Edition" program , which DOES include the 3 years of points for certain properties.

I've continued to read this forum even though we got rid of our points more than a year and a half ago, and did get the three years worth of "free" points. But I don't recall Wyndam mentioning or ever reading in this forum the terms you've mentioned -- "Inventory Program" and "Limited Edition."

You've offered good advice -- ask to participate in the "Limited Edition" program. Meantime, you might want to call them back to see if they'll retroactively put your 580,000 points into the "Limited Edition" program and give you the "free" points.