Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Timeshare “tours”... (by KC):

It is very unwise (and very expensive) to purchase a timeshare directly from ANY developer. Their prices are exorbitant (obscene, actually) and any “tour” is going to require you to be subjected to a high pressure sales “presentation”. It would be much smarter to first learn a LOT more about timeshares than you currently know (I recommend reading the discussion forums on http://www tug2.net for many weeks).

Once you are much better informed about all of the many various and widely different options and choices available in timesharing, if you still want to "buy", at least rent first to "try out" the timeshare experience. If you decide to buy, do so only in the RESALE market and don't buy anything "just to trade with it" or you will inevitably just be disappointed and frustrated. In any scenario, stay away from the manipulative and deceitful weasels who conduct those high pressure developer sales “presentations”. Forewarned is forearmed.

mrbeanhqw wrote:
I'm new to time share and I would love to purchase one;however i would like to take a tour first befor i buy one. Can someone tell me how to go about getting a tour. Thanks