Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Class action lawsuit (by Sue O.):

TULIPBLOSSOM: I did post this prior but Mr Zimmerman(lawyer at JMZ@zimllp.com) is sifting through many many survey responses, emails and documents related to TMC - ie...the over 1000 page bylaws and contracts, settlement, and research on litigation such as this(including past legal actions that went nowhere). This is going to take time. It's not a class action suit - just one lawyer and his team trying to sift through everything at this point. PS.... I am in no way related or professionally or personally gain from any of his business or future actions. I am simply an owner myself, me and another owner found him - he seemed interested , and is still in process of determining actions. Survey was just step one for him to determine where people stood - as some want to stay and have maintenance credits, others may want out, other may seek damage - everyone is different in their needs, and some of us are current with maintenance, and some stopped paying years ago.

With all the current NYAG issues - it may get very complicated. Perhaps everyone contact acting NYAG Ms Underwood and demand this case be re opened and current settlement re-negotiated. Barbara Underwood , Acting NYAG, New York Attorney General Office, 120 Broadway, 23rd floor, NY NY 10271, 212-416-6240